Industry: Real Estate (Industrial)
Location: Atlanta (Buckhead)
Required Skills: 3 years of work experience in commercial real estate, accounting, or finance with direct exposure to commercial leasing
Education: Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or a business related field.
Salary: $100,000 targeted salary + up to 15% bonus potential + Excellent Benefits
Leading provider of modern logistics facilities seeks to hire an experienced Senior Associate Asset Manager for their Atlanta office located in the Buckhead (near Piedmont Rd & Roswell Rd area). Reporting to the Regional Director, Asset Management, this position is indirectly responsible for the leasing, performance, operating and capital information for assets owned by the Company.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participates in the leasing, operating and capital budgeting processes including the development of strategic leasing plan, lease forecasting, and the oversight and direction of third party leasing brokers and property managers.
• Coordinates leasing calls with third party brokers and tenants.
• Coordinates internal leasing calls.
• Coordinates third party property managers' operation of company assets, including but not limited to, tenant interaction, maintenance and repair, vendor activities and compliance with company mandates.
• Tracks vacant space preparation, capital repairs and tenant improvements.
• Accurately abstracts lease terms and submits pertinent data into deal approval system and reporting tools.
• Examines lease data in multiple applications for consistency with legal document.
• Reviews commission payment requests to ensure accuracy and forwards for payment processing.
• Advises appropriate parties of any changes and updates need for tenant information including Letters of Credit, Insurance Certificates, Security Deposits, and Commencement Letters.
• Participates in the oversight of A/R and the collections process on delinquent accounts.
• Assists in the review of real estate tax appeals.
• Prepares lease net present value calculations and performs comparisons against budget.
• Calculates CPI charges for applicable tenants.
• Provides reporting and analytical support to the corporate finance team and senior management as requested.
• Assists with ad hoc analysis as needed and performs other duties and special projects as required.
• Reviews and explains property level variances against buildings.
To perform successfully, an individual must have excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with company personnel at all levels as well as strong analytical and technical skills. A successful candidate will have high energy, a strong work ethic, strength to thrive in a dynamic and demanding work environment, and an ability to meet critical deadlines. A strong comfort level with Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly learn new computer systems is required. Experience with real estate accounting and/or management systems are considered beneficial.
• Travel of approximately twenty-five percent (25%) may be required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
This position requires a minimum of three (3) years of work experience in commercial real estate, accounting, or finance with direct exposure to commercial leasing and a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or a business related field.
Position has a target salary of $100K with up to 15% bonus potential and excellent benefits.
For IMMEDIATE consideration please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, please us on the web at www.jrp-atlanta.com to complete our online application.
THIS IS A PERMANENT/DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY AND OUR FEES ARE ALWAYS ASSUMED BY THE HIRING COMPANY.
Keywords: real estate, commercial real estate, asset management, associate, accounting, finance, business, analytical, management systems, real estate accounting, Microsoft Office, CPI, leasing, capital budgeting, forecasting, property manager, property management, abstracts, Letters of Credit, Insurance Certificates, Security Deposits, Commencement Letters, lease net