Industry: Real Estate (Commercial/Office)
Location: Atlanta (Midtown)
Required Skills: Property accounting skills
Preferred Skills: MRI and/or Yardi helpful
Education: Degree preferred
Salary: To $65,000 + bonus + benefits
About the Job
Atlanta-based real estate holding and development company with a portfolio of over ten million square feet and with properties throughout the Southeast seeks to hire an experienced Property Accountant for their Midtown Atlanta location. Properties consist of Retail, Industrial, Office, Flex and Restaurants/Night Clubs.
- Responsible for all aspects of the property accounting for assigned portfolio
- Prepare financial reports and monitor property financial performance
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets
- Assist with the financial aspects of acquisition and disposition transactions
- Oversee A/P and A/R as it relates to assigned properties
Must possess demonstrated ability to work with all levels of personnel within an organization; flexibility in managing a variety of tasks; excellent organizational skills; and strong attention to detail.
Salary to $65,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits - this Company pays the insurance premium not only for you but for your family as well! Unheard of in today's market and this position won't last long!
For IMMEDIATE consideration please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and also please visit www.jrp-atlanta.com to complete our online application.
THIS IS A PERMANENT/DIRECT HIRE POSITION AND OUR FEES ARE ALWAYS PAID BY THE HIRING COMPANY.