Industry: Property Management / Real Estate
Location: Atlanta, GA 30360
Required Skills: • 2-5 years commercial property management experience preferred • Bachelors’ degree preferred. • High degree of initiative, independent judgment and ethical conduct. • Strong analytical and problem solving abilities. • Effective interpersonal listening skills and positive attitude. • Able to prioritize multiple projects under pressure and consistently meet deadlines. • Must be well organized with strong attention to detail. • Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office required with Yardi skills a plus.
Education: Bachelors preferred
Salary: To $60K + Bonus + Benefits
Join this small but growing Company where you'll be a big fish in a small pond and recognized for your performance. This company is privately owned/operated with retail/shopping centers and a few commercial office properties scattered around the SE, including GA, FL, SC and AL. Ideally we're looking for someone with 2-5 years commercial property management experience to manage a portfolio requiring monthly site visits to properties in Georgia and the Carolina's, therefore you'll need an acceptable MVR.
Due to the small size of this office we're looking for the "right" candidate that will fit well into this Company's culture, someone who understands and enjoys an entrepreneurial work environment. If you enjoy working in a small company you'll be ample rewarded for your hard work. Salary to 60K plus annual bonus paid in December based on individual and company performance; they will also contribute up to 10% of your annual base salary to a profit sharing fund each year; unlimited sick time as long as this is not abused (they prefer you not come to work if you are sick and contagious); paid holidays, 2 weeks paid vacation (increases based upon the numbers of years employed), and full cost of medical and dental insurance for each employee effective 60 days following the first of the month after you begin employment.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial properties (primarily shopping centers with some commercial office) working in conjunction with one other Property Manager, and reporting to the Managing Directors. Position involves communication and follow-up with tenants, leasing agents, vendors and contractors.
• Communication with the tenants via email and phone - handling maintenance issues and requests, coordinating with contractors.
• Monthly site visits to property - complete the "Property Inspection" form - follow up with vendors on open items and/or tenants on items to be addressed.
• Visit with tenants during site visits.
• Add unit and property memos to Yardi (property management software)
• Google Calendar - maintain key dates for fire sprinkler inspections, backflow inspections, hydrant inspections, etc.
• CAM tracking and monitoring.
• Budgeting for properties.
• Bidding out large projects - annual operating and CAPEX budgets and schedules.
• Coding and approving invoices - ensure all invoices match proposed amounts, insurance and W-9 on file, code correctly with specified G/L numbers if needed.
• Track Vendor Certificates of Insurance report to ensure vendors most current insurance certificate is on file.
• Maintain schedule for maintenance staff.
• Sourcing new vendors - negotiations and implementation of vendor contractors (insurance, W-9, signed paperwork, proposal on file).
• Oversee and coordinate with third party (out of state) property managers.
• 2-5 years commercial property management experience preferred
• Bachelors’ degree preferred.
• High degree of initiative, independent judgment and ethical conduct.
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Effective interpersonal listening skills and positive attitude.
• Able to prioritize multiple projects under pressure and consistently meet deadlines.
• Must be well organized with strong attention to detail.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office required with Yardi skills a plus.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To facilitate prompt processing please complete our online application at www.jrp-atlanta.com.
THIS IS A PERMANENT DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY AND OUR POSITIONS ARE ALWAYS FEE PAID BY THE HIRING COMPANY.
Keywords: property manager, property management, real estate, shopping centers, retail, commercial, office, properties, Yardi