Industry: Property Management
Location: Cusp of Midtown and Buckhead
Required Skills: • 1 - 3 years’ experience in Property Management or a similar/related industry • Previous administrative or office management experience • Attention to detail • Basic accounting skills and knowledge • Mathematical aptitude • Strong verbal and written communication skills • Excellent customer service skills • Good organizational skills • Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel • Typing skills 30+ wpm • Desire and ambition to learn and grow in the property management industry and with the company
Education: Degree preferred but not required.
Salary: $45 - $53,000 + Bonus + Profit Sharing + Excellent Benefits
Rapidly expanding and leading commercial real estate company seeks to hire a Property Administrator for this Class B Office building located on the cusp of Midtown and Buckhead. This position provides first-class property management services and assists the Property Manager with day-to-day responsibilities including accounts receivable and accounts payable, office administration, customer service and enhancing tenant relations. Normal business hours are 8am - 5pm with some flexibility within reason.
• 1 - 3 years’ experience in Property Management or a similar/related industry
• Previous administrative or office management experience
• Attention to detail
• Basic accounting skills and knowledge
• Mathematical aptitude
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Typing skills 30+ wpm
• Desire and ambition to learn and grow in the property management industry and with the company
• Administrative duties
• Timely and accurate processing of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Assist with monthly reporting in Yardi or MRI, MS Word and MS Excel
• Communication with tenants, vendors and building guests in-person, via phone or email
• Scheduling of vendor, tenant and leasing appointments
• Answer telephone and screen calls for appropriate personnel; write up messages and deliver messages to personnel or voice mail; greet guests and notify personnel of incoming visitors; accept deliveries/packages; check answering service messages each morning and write-up and deliver as necessary.
• Receive work order requests by phone or in-person; write-up work order(s), communicate with building engineer, and distribute to building engineers/janitorial; write-up Security work orders and give to Security Guards; maintain office file of reports.
• Accounts Payable duties - code invoices and verify proper backup, forward to Property Manager for approval and enter invoices into the payables system.
• Accounts Receivable duties - prepare and send late letters on a monthly basis and follow up with tenants for payment; Prepare and send default letters when necessary. Prepare paperwork for lock-outs as needed; Refer accounts to Collections as necessary. Prepare deposits, take to bank for deposit and enter into system.
• Prepare Aging Reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Prepare monthly/quarterly reports to be copied, bound and sent out to owners.
• File office documents as necessary; Prepare Lease Termination Forms and Write-off forms as necessary; Create Vendor Files; Maintain Certificates of Insurance for vendors/tenants.
• Schedule building activity including move-ins/move-outs; Verify insurance.
Company offers a salary in the $45 - $53,000 range. In December of each year you'll be eligible for a 3% salary increase and 10% bonus (prorated first year and based on performance) PLUS generous profit sharing which is paid out in July of each year. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, 15 PTO days, free/off day the month of your annual anniversary and 2 days free/off for volunteerism.
For IMMEDIATE consideration please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com.
THIS IS A PERMANENT DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY AND OUR FEES ARE ALWAYS ASSUMED BY THE HIRING COMPANY.
Keywords: property management, assistant property management, property administrator, tenant services, tenant relations, industrial properties, retail properties, customer service, administrative