Location: Nashville, TN
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); OR two (2) or three (3) years related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience
Salary: To $55,000 plus excellent benefits...
Recycling/Conservation industry leader seeks to hire a Dispatch Supervisor for their Nashville location to oversee and assist with the scheduling and dispatch of route drivers. Duties may include using radio, telephone, or computer to transmit assignments and compiling statistics and reports of work progress. Military/Reserve members are encouraged to apply!
• Maintain daily routes for standing orders
• Determine the response needed for all situations
• Review daily schedule for recommended changes to help streamline pickups
• Handle customer concerns regarding delays and deliveries
• Record and maintain records of calls and dispatches
• Daily input of driver tickets logging quantity for the purpose of generating invoices
• Preparation of route tickets 24 hours in advanced of scheduled collections
• Updates of customer files
• Daily checking and filing of Driver Logs and Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR)
• Schedule outgoing freight and provide tickets to yard for all outgoing/incoming shipments
• Initial interface for driver/driver helper disciplinary issues
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); OR two (2) or three (3) years related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience
• Organized and dependable, able to handle varied and shifting priorities
• Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
• Handle conflicting duties
• Exercise sound judgment and common sense
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrate basic math computation proficiently
• Daily contact requiring courtesy, discretion and sound judgment
• Skills with Windows-based computer, Word, Excel, Reveal (GPS) Tracking System, Tower (collection management system
Company offers a competitive salary in the $50 - $55,000 range plus excellent benefits with a growing organization.
For IMMEDIATE consideration please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS A PERMANENT DIRECT HIRE POSITION AND OUR FEES ARE ALWAYS ASSUMED BY THE HIRING COMPANY.
Keywords: dispatch, dispatcher, route drivers, drop & hooks, customer service, freight, Reveal (GPS), Tower collection management system, conservation, recycling