Industry: Real Estate Administrative
Location: Atlanta (Buckhead)
Required Skills: Proficient in office technologies and software, including databases and Office 365, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Yardi skills a plus.
Education: Bachelors degree
Salary: Company offers a salary in the $45 - $55,000 range depending on your skills and experience PLUS 20%+ annual bonus paid out in March, and excellent benefits!
This privately-held real estate investment firm focused on acquisition and development of office and industrial assets seeks to hire an Administrative Assistant for its Buckhead office location. Excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant who has, ideally, worked in a commercial real estate or development firm or having exposure to accounting groups. You'll be responsible for providing administrative support to the corporate office, asset management and accounting team.
Company has grown to 26 real estate professionals and now looking to grow the support staff so, as the first admin-related staff member you'll need a flexible and adaptable can-do, will-do attitude. Company does not have many reception duties and they keep their doors locked, but you must be okay with sitting upfront and performing light reception duties along with administrative support mostly for the asset management/property management team and the accounting team. Organization and positive attitude a MUST! With clients and investors visiting the office, strong communication skills and a professional appearance are important.
• Assist in office operations and perform light reception duties
• Prepare for client office visit and events
• Vendor management
• Assist accounting team with accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Assist in bank account set up and treasury process
• Administrative duties in support of the Asset Management team
• Scan and organize tax statements, notices, COIs and other legal documents
• Organize and track property level data and critical dates
• Data input within Yardi
• Assist in compiling and formatting investor reports in PowerPoint
• Bachelors degree
• 1-2 years previous administration experience, preferably in real estate and/or accounting
• Proficient in office technologies and software, including databases and Office 365, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Yardi skills a plus.
• Excellent work ethic, self-motivated, and proactive with a meticulous attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Familiarity with the real estate business and ability to communicate professionally with owners, developers, and investors
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well under pressure to meet established deadlines
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Exemplary customer service skills (friendly, courteous, and helpful).
• Ability to identify problems and collaborate with others to resolve
Company offers a salary in the $45 - $55,000 range depending on your skills and experience PLUS 20%+ annual bonus paid out in March, and excellent benefits!
For IMMEDIATE consideration please forward your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS IS A PERMANENT DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY AND OUR FEES ARE ALWAYS ASSUMED BY THE HIRING COMPANY
Keywords: real estate, development, investment, commercial, administrative, assistant, asset management, property management, accounting, commercial real estate, property development