Commercial Real Estate
Industry: Construction Estimating
Location: Galleria/Cumberland area
Required Skills: 5+ years experience estimating projects including construction and renovation services for commercial office, education, healthcare, retail/restaurant and specialty markets.
Preferred Skills: Familiarity with Sage preferred.
Education: Construction Management degree most helpful
Salary: Very competitive salary depending on skills and experience plus excellent benefits
Increased workload creates demand to hire a Construction Estimator to handle commercial projects. This reputable and well-established commercial construction company located near Cumberland Mall is looking for someone with 5+ years' experience for projects including construction and renovation services for office, education, healthcare, retail/restaurant and specialty markets. Healthcare estimating experience is highly desired for this particular role!
• Creating and submitting bid packages
• Drafting project schedules
• Networking and building relationships with subcontractors, architects, owner's representatives, and members of property management
• Providing value-engineering solutions to clients when pricing comes in over budget
• Performing quantity takeoffs to verify accuracy of subcontractor bids
• Drafting RFIs for client responses
• Coordinating and attending pre-bid meetings
• Interacting and negotiating with subcontractors for pricing advantages
• Corresponding with clients to follow-up on the status of bid packages that have been submitted
• Qualified candidates will possess "prior commercial construction estimating experience and skills."
• Familiarity with Sage preferred.
Company offers a very competitive salary based on skills and experience plus excellent benefits. All reasonable expenses arising out of employment will be reimbursed assuming same have been authorized prior to being incurred and with the provision of appropriate receipts. You'll either be provided a smart phone OR they reimburse you for your personal phone at a rate of $75 monthly. Company will also reimburse you for any personal mileage at the prevailing mileage rate as outlined by IRS regulations. A group health plan is offered. Company will pay the full premium for your health insurance for the base program (any upgrades as well as family members will be paid at the rate provided at the time of enrollment). You will also earn two weeks of paid vacation annually. Drug screening is required.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
THIS IS A PERMANENT DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY AND OUR FEES ARE ALWAYS ASSUMED BY THE HIRING COMPANY.
Keywords: estimator, estimating, estimation, construction, general contractor, commercial, office, healthcare, retail, restaurant, education, specialty, sage