Commercial Real Estate
Location: Gainesville, GA
Salary: To $120,000 plus benefits
Reputable residential General Contractor seeks to hire a Director of Construction to work in their Gainesville, GA office. Detailed job description upon request - email@example.com.
· Schedules in Builder Trend
· Project Start-Up
· Turnover Meetings
· Coordinate with Sales during Builds
· Permit Obtainment
· Master Build Work Sheet
· Build Budgets (payables)
· Review plans
· Review lot grading sequence to obtain lot build sequence
· Identify and track all changes
· Mentoring and Training
· Preparing, maintaining, and presenting weekly reports
· Problem resolution
· Prepare Build Status Report
· Hiring of Superintendents
· Evaluations – leads employee evaluation of CAM and participates in Superintendent evaluations
· Meetings – bi-weekly meeting with VP and weekly/sales operation meetings
Qualified candidate will possess strong communication skills as you’ll have extensive interaction with Drafters, Superintendents, Company Owners, Accounting, Sales, Warranty, Marketing, and others. You will be responsible for overseeing the Construction Area Manager and the Project Coordinator. Position reports to VP.
Company offers a salary in the $90 - $120,000 range plus benefits including bonus.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality assured!
Keywords: construction, general contracting, general contractors, residential, home builder, manager, scheduling, projects, director, builder trend