Commercial Real Estate
Location: Atlanta (Buckhead)
Education: Bachelor's degree or similar experience.
Salary: Company offers a salary in the $55 - $65,000 range plus bonus and nice benefits.
Privately held multi-faceted real estate investment firm, primarily focused on development and acquisition of office and industrial assets is seeking to hire a Bookkeeper to support its growing investment platform in its Atlanta (Buckhead) headquarters. Qualified candidate will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable, accounts receivable, and other accounting duties.
• Lead all AP functions for corporate, development and joint ventures operations.
• Review all invoices/bills for completeness and correctness, code to proper accounts, and prepare payment processing from proper accounts.
• Enter payables into the accounting system and/or set up payables in the bank treasury platform for review.
• Oversee 1099 processing.
• Maintain vendor database and documentation.
• Record rental receipts and provide timely reporting to key team members.
• Assist in rental billing adjustments and lease terminations.
• Bank reconciliations.
• General accounting duties include assisting with tax requirements, state reporting requirements, and corporate representation.
• Minimum 2+ years bookkeeping experience
• Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
• Hands-on experience with Yardi and/or any other accounting software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
• Strong follow-up skills.
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to adapt and learn new tasks quickly and independently.
Qualifications & Skills...
• Bachelor's degree or similar experience.
• 1+ year previous experience in real estate, specifically in commercial office/industrial and development project accounting.
• Excellent work ethic, self-motivated, proactive with meticulous attention to detail.
• Very strong organizational skills with a proven track record of multi-tasking across projects.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well under pressure to meet established deadlines.
• Self-starter who views the value of working for a small, rapidly growing organization and the opportunity for exposure to many different aspects of the business.
• Seeks challenges and self-development; demonstrates high levels of expertise and shows commitment, self-confidence, and integrity.
Company offers a salary in the $55 - $65,000 range plus bonus and nice benefits.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality assured!
THIS IS A PERMANENT DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY AND OUR FEES ARE ALWAYS ASSUMED BY THE HIRING COMPANY.
Keywords: accounting, accountant, real estate, commercial, accounts payable, accounts receivable, AP, AR, bank reconciliations, bookkeeper, bookkeeping, office assets, industrial assets, development, project accounting, Yardi, acquisition, investment, invoice, 1099 processing, vendor database