Commercial Real Estate
Industry: Real Estate / Executive
Location: Atlanta, GA
Required Skills: QUALIFICATIONS... • Bachelor's Degree • Minimum 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in the real estate industry. Specific experience with understanding investment and financial analysis is required. • Proactive team player who thrives within a collaborate-driven entrepreneurial environment. • Ability to manage multiple tasks at once, prioritize and be flexible. • Ability to think laterally and outside the box to problem-solve situations. • Analytical and methodical, with an ability to foresee issues, and provide constructive recommendations and solutions. • Excellent ability to build and maintain professional relationships internally and externally. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to large groups of people. • Ability to incorporate feedback into processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. • Strong skills in Excel, Argus (or similar), Word, PowerPoint, and database systems. • Experience with GIS and ability to work with mapping software and Goggle Earth Pro.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Salary: $200 - $230,000 depending on skills and experience plus benefits.
A highly specialized international property investment group with over 3 decades of experience seeks to hire a Senior Director - Real Estate reporting to the Executive Director - Real Estate. The company has consistently outperformed the broader market and achieved a premium track record of returns across multiple asset classes. With a proven growth trajectory, including expansion into the US in 2011, the current portfolio includes over 12,000 acres of land across multiple markets, with a gross development pipeline of over $8 billion.
Company is a boutique build-to-rent community development company focused on crafting neighborhoods rich in character, connection, and spirit considering every element of the neighborhood experience - from design, management, and technology to community engagement and activation - to create places where people flourish. Company is set to become one of the largest fully integrated build-to-rent real estate businesses in the US, with a $1B pipeline of over 2,000 homes across 7 communities.
The Senior Director - Real Estate will oversee the investment, development, and disposal strategy for the company's real estate portfolios. You will be responsible for analyzing the investment risk and returns of the portfolio and overseeing the real estate team to execute on the investment and divestment strategy.
Guide Investment and divestment strategy:
• Collaborate closely with the COO and Executive Team to develop acquisition, development and disposal strategy and decisions.
• Oversee implementation of investment and divestment strategy for assets within the company portfolio.
• Oversee the execution of strategies to improve efficiencies and maximize returns across the portfolio.
• Actively develop real estate investment opportunities.
• High-level client relationships and 3rd party consultant relationship management.
• Provide oversight and direction to the portfolio management team ensuring timely execution on the Company's investment strategy.
Underwrite and analyze performance for Company's entire real estate portfolio:
• Evaluate investment risk and implement execution strategies with the real estate team to optimize returns.
• Manage and model the financial and operational performance of the Company's real estate portfolios. Implement constructive solutions to any performance deficiencies to ensure the objectives of the strategy are met.
• Oversee the team responsible for investment analytics and investment decisions, including market and trend analysis and financial underwriting.
• Approve budgets for the property portfolios and manage budgeted-to-actual results.
• Effectively distill and communicate all pertinent information to the COO and Executive team.
Manage and grow US real estate team:
• Assist the Executive Team on staffing requirements to ensure needs of the portfolio are met, and support the growth of the team by interviewing, hiring, and developing staff as appropriate.
• Complete various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis as necessary.
• Collaborate on branding, business development, and the Company website.
Assist CEO in building the Company:
• Support the hiring process and culture for the Company's growing team.
• Collaborate on branding and business development.