Commercial Real Estate
Industry: Real Estate / Executive
Location: Atlanta, GA
Required Skills: QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE... • Bachelor's degree • Minimum 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in the real estate industry. • Proactive team player who thrives in a collaborative-driven entrepreneurial environment. • Ability to manage multiple projects at once, prioritize and be flexible. • Ability to think laterally and outside the box to problem-solve situations. • Analytical and methodical, with an ability to foresee issues, and provide constructive recommendations and solutions. • Excellent ability to build and maintain professional relationships internally and externally. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to large groups of people. • Ability to incorporate feedback into processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. • Strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and database systems. • Experience with GIS and ability to work with mapping software and Goggle Earth Pro.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Salary: To $175,000 depending on skills and experience plus benefits.
A highly specialized international property investment group with over three decades of experience seeks to hire a Director - Real Estate reporting to the COO. Company has consistently outperformed the broader market and achieved a premium track record of returns across multiple asset classes. With a proven growth trajectory, including expansion into the US in 2011, the current portfolio includes over 12,000 acres of land across multiple markets, with a gross development pipeline of over US $8 billion.
This boutique build-to-rent community development company is focused on crafting neighborhoods rich in character, connection, and spirit. The company considers every element of the neighborhood experience - from design, management, and technology to community engagement and activation - to create places where people flourish. They're set to become one of the largest fully integrated build-to-rent real estate businesses in the US, with a $1B pipeline of over 2,000 homes across 7 communities.
The Director - Real Estate will support Company's disposal strategy and will be responsible for the start-to-finish execution of select build-to-rent projects within their real estate portfolio.
Oversee Delivery and Stabilization of a 2000+ lot portfolio:
• Drive specific asset execution, development, and delivery to realize Company's vision and create best-in-class rental communities.
• Manage timelines and resource allocation for development projects to ensure on-time, on-budget deliveries.
• Appraise development risk and implement execution strategies to outperform the market.
• Implement value-add initiatives, including placemaking, community, and design.
• Oversee approval and permitting phase of the development process, and manage the bidding and negotiation of the construction contract process, including home construction.
• Lead and manage a large team of third-party consultants, including development partner ensuring effective project delivery.
• Deliver investment-level reporting to COO and Executive team.
• Work closely with real estate team on market and trend analysis and financial underwriting.
• Support hiring process and culture for the Company's growing team.
• Collaborate on branding and business development.
Support Execution of Company's Disposal Strategy:
• Support investment analysis, stabilization and exit strategy for assets within the Company portfolio.
• Problem-solve to improve efficiencies and maximize return on investment for each asset.